Friday, June 29, 2012

Story Teller

Yesterday I finally cut into my Crate "Story Teller" collection.  It amazes me that it took me this long.  This may be one of those collections that I scrap continuously until it is gone!  I love it!!

First up is a captured moment between Lisa and Mo!


I love how Crate has so many bits and pieces in their collections!  It makes scrapping a snap!

I used this sketch created by Jenessa Fedece.


Next up is Diane shopping in Italy.  This girl is a born shopper and has a weakness for shoes and purses.


I used this sketch designed by Sofie Dejean.


Today is forecasted to be quite hot out so I just may have to hide away in the basement and scrap the day away.  :)

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)


10 comments:

  1. Love these layouts~ Great job...I always love your embellishment clusters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! That diecut of the girl with the purse is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are so fun!!!! Mo is adorable. I agree.. that smile does say otherwise. ;) The papers go so well with the photo of Diane in Paris!! I love all the bits, as always. Hot here too. Hiding in the house finishing up my cleaning. Might dig for some scrap stuff and bring it upstairs. It's an ice box down there. Have a great weekend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These two pages are just beautiful! I really like the photo and story of the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love what you've done so far with the 'Storyteller' collection Jennifer! Two very different layouts but both so gorgeous.
    Looking forward to see what you've created while hiding in your basement on the weekend. Lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gosh that second layout is to die for, I so so so loveit , especially that perfect little chippie lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful pages, Jennifer!! I only got a little bit of this line and I love it! You did a gorgeous job, using it on your layouts!!

      Delete
  7. Both of these are great pages. Love all the little details on each. And this is the first time I have spotted your new blog look - it's fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those crate bits and bobs too! I'm hoping tomorrow will be my first day back in my scraproom in months...I think I'll be using some of these recent layouts of yours as inspo! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...