Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Broken Wing

It is hot here in Alberta.  The perfect excuse to hide away in the basement and scrap the day away.  So I have another LO to share.

I have been mixing up manufacturer lines again with Heidi Swapp and AC's Amy Tangerine and Pink Paislee.  This LO features our neighbour,  Bryan and the story of his broken wing.  We have really been having too much fun teasing this fellow.


I used this fun sketch from Elle's Studio.


Hope you are all enjoying some great summer weather and getting some scrappy time in too.

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)


8 comments:

  1. Another fab layout!! You have been on a roll!! Awesome job!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so fun!!! I love the story behind it. :) I always love the way you embellish your pages. It is always fabulous. It is a fun sketch. I will have to save this one. You are getting some scrapping in. I have one barely started today, but at least it is on its way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny story and fun to have it documented. We spent about an hour in the backyard today and then retreated to the cool basement. I got most of another LO done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ADORE this layout Jen,you´re so so talented my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout...you have been productive lately! Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great that you document these everyday moments Jennifer! Love your layout and all the fun embellies you've used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mix of products, Jennifer!! I love the circles you added under your photos and the criss-cross stitching at the top of your page!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful combination of colours and patterns. So pleasing to the eye!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...