Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Carta Bella

Just when I think that the scrappy market is totally saturated,  a new company is introduced.   Carta Bella is a sister company to Echo Park.   Beautiful Moments caught my eye.  I love the golds in it but it is the bird illustrations that really sold me.  Always a sucker for anything bird related.

This border of birdies was the perfect touch for this LO featuring the female Red Winged Black Bird.


I used this week's sketch from Creative Scrappers.


Then I used the pink papers to scrap this photo of me having some computer time.


This LO is based on this week's sketch at Studio Calico.


Lastly, I broke out the Studio Calico "Abroad" collection to scrap this photo of Rob and my three furry friends.


Here's the sketch from Nadia Cannizzo for Handmade by Suzanne.

A special shout out to my "little Lisa" who turned 23 today!  My baby is growing up.  ;)


Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)

6 comments:

  1. Wow,there's a whole lot of scrapping going on at your house! Nice pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three of these are amazing Jennifer!! I really love the Carte Bella on your first page and the SC lines are always so fun!! The pink, turquoise, and red on your second page make such a pretty color scheme and you are always a pro with your embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love them Jennifer. The new Carta Bella is gorgeous isn't it. Just received those in my DT pack from Handmade by Suzanne. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Love your take on the sketch at HBS too.
    Happy birthday to your Lisa! Hope she had a lovely day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all!!! I think I need to come up and visit and take a lesson on layering embellies. You have such a knack for it. :) Great pages!!

    Happy, happy birthday, Lisa!!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All 3 layouts are very nice. Great designs. Especially love the top layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much layery goodness. Sigh. Just beautiful, Jen. And happy birthday to Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...