Saturday, July 7, 2012

Mixing Manufacturers

I had lots of fun today putting together this LO.  It started with the amazing green and grey floral print from the "Picadilly" collection by BG.  I decided to use some subdued grey patterns to offset this busy pattern.  I used a mix of MME and Studio Calico.  I added in the vibrant blue in embellishments.  The LO features our neighbour, Gloria.  We have known Gloria for years as she and Rob work together.  It has been nice being neighbours, as we get to chat often.


I used a sketch from Kristine Davidson's eBook.  I am slowly making my way through these sketches and enjoying every one of them.  I hope that Kristine continues to publish these gems.

Well that's all for today.  The mojo is in full force!  I am having so much fun finally getting into the product I purchased from the last CHA release.  I hope to be back soon with another LO to share.  There is a sketch up at Elle's studio that is calling my name. ;)

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)



7 comments:

  1. This is so sweet from you Jen!! She will love it!!! I want to tell you that yesterday I went to a knitting show here in Santiago and I bought some BEAUTIFUL new yarns that I´ll show on my blog soon.If some day you need or want some yarns I can send some to you.I´ve a friend that make her own yarns and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice. I love the pop of color with the mix of gray patterns. The more I see your LO's with Kristine's e-book, the more I think I need to purchase it. With your mojo being in full force, do you have any to spare to send my way?? LOL Oh and Greg says thank you for the cold front. Our temps were so hot until today due to a cold front coming from Canada. :) It was time for a cool down. Still warm and kind of humid, but I turned off the A/C anyway. Need to give my elect. bill a break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and design! Love your choices of PP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for some scrappy mojo! I love it when that happens...mine was on full steam until about a week ago, yet you have inspired me to try my hand at a sketch though once again! I am not fond of sketches!!! LOL. Well have a great weekend and keep up the creativeness girl :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the way the brads are popping up on this. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is beautiful Jennifer! Great mix of papers and how lovely to be such great friends with your neighbour. Glad your mojo is going strong. Looking forward to see some more of you gorgeous creations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Jennifer. I love the way the gray looks with that green floral. As always, your embellishing is superb and a joy to look at!

    P.S. I miss seeing your gorgeous work in the CSI gallery.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...