Thursday, July 12, 2012

Toi & Moi

I have a LO to share today using the "Invitation" collection from Les Papiers de Pandore.  I love the beautiful corals, greens and turquoise in this collection.

I created the flowers using my punches and embellishing with some glazed brads I had on hand. The butterfly was fussy cut from a sheet of paper.  It was fun to use a stamp written in french.  Adds a little interest to my LO and encourages me to try to remember some of the french I learned at school while growing up in Quebec.  I think I may need to brush off my french/english dictionary.  ;)

I used this sketch from Sketch Inspiration.


Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)

11 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! I love the flowers you made and those leaves that you punched out. I may have to get that punch - seems like it would get a lot of use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...Love tte repetition of the flower elements...so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on this new DT , Jenn !!! Woo to the hoo ! beautiful patterns and soft colors this line!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Jennifer! I love the title on the tag and the papers are just beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ann

    Hello Jennifer,

    I love the whole lay out gorgeous paper pastel shades butterfly & buttons. A cute photo of Diane & Eric.

    annsalert@sympatico.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. its just so beauitful and soft looking...and the doily just adds to the softness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page Jennifer !
    The colors are very gorgeous !^^
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The stitching behind the butterfly is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...