Friday, August 10, 2012

A New Sketch

Today, a new sketch went up on the Les Papiers de Pandore blog.


I loved the circular elements to this one so I had to give it a go!  Then I remembered this photo of little Thomas and knew it would be perfect with the large tire showing.


I have to give my brother, Andrew, credit for this title.  It is what he named the photo when he emailed it to me.  It really does seem that Thomas is having a conversation with the Jeep.  Thomas always seems to have a vehicle of some sort in his hand in any recent photo I see of him.

I used the Urbanessence collection for this LO.

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

7 comments:

  1. LOVE your title! How fun! Great job on this sketch as well. I know you like sketches and wanted to share my new sketch challenge site with you, Sketch N Scrap. I hope you will find time to play along with us some week!
    http://sketchnscrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! Love the colors and your interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so perfect in so many ways, Jennifer! That title is so fun. The bricks, the circles, the tickets--all perfect for your subject, and you rocked that sketch! I know you're super busy but want to say I'm missing you at CSI!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There you go with your beautiful handstitching again....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great title and layout. My Dad always said, all little boys like trucks (most big boys too). Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Jennifer! Love the title. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable boy layout Jennifer. You should have entered it in the "About a Boy" challenge on Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...