Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Be Free

I have a LO to share today using some new papers from Les Papiers de Pandore.  The Urban Essence collection has a lovely palette of yellow, grey, blue and deep red.  I love the chevrons in the collection as well as all the little tickets and tags.  Here's Diane and Eric in Italy enjoying gelato.  Lucky them!

I used the July sketch designed by Bente.  Lots of layering in this one so I am a happy camper!


Life has been busy as of late.  Our condo is officially sold as of last evening.  It was a long process as the deal with our original buyers fell through.  There has been lots of cleaning and upkeep going on over here and many many people through my nest.  :(  Our new nest is being inspected right now and if all goes as expected, it will officially be ours this evening!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  ;)

There hasn't been too much time for scrapping but I have gone to a couple of amazing pre-CHA sales where they are trying to make room for all of the new stuff to soon come in.  These 30% off everything in the store sales are always a great time to stock up on adhesives, card stock and a few pricey things that you couldn't justify buying at full price.

Wishing you all some fun crafty time in your scrappy spaces!  Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color scheme Jennifer!! And I love the little punched out and popped up circles you used on the banner pennant!! Lots of fun embellishments on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful,fun and creative LO Jen.Love the sketch too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a pretty page!! I love the primary color palette. I too love what you did with the banner strip. I am glad your condo sold! I hope everything is a go with the house that you found as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really LOVE this Jennifer! The colours are beautiful and that little banner is just perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your beautiful layout Jennifer...and that banner is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am lovin the circles that you have pop dotted Jennifer and as I always say your talent of combining paper i s second to none!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's lovely to see some different papers (and being put to such good use too).

    Best of luck with the sale - does that mean you will be moving then?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...