Monday, August 6, 2012

Recording the Everyday

Yes, even the weekly laundry routine is to be documented in my scrapbooks.  After all, it is a part of life for all of us.  I used the Echo Park "This and That" (the girly one) collection for this one.  A fun mix of colour and lots of little tags and bits to be found in this pack.


I used this sketch from Stuck?Sketches!


 I had originally made this LO with the idea of applying for the next DT.  I have decided against submitting.  I think I have enough on my plate with our upcoming move.  The scrappy room is soon to be packed up.  Short term of course.

Well it is a day of packing.  Susan is coming over to help so it will be fun.  How does each household have so much "stuff"?  Would life be easier if we lived very minimal lives with just one pot, one set of bedding and two outfits of clothes?  Oh here I am again dreaming of the pioneer life.  Maybe I was a pioneer woman in a previous life.  hee hee

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen  :)

10 comments:

  1. You are too funny! :) It is a beautiful page. I always love all the bits you add. Good luck with the packing. It would be a huge task to pack up my house after being here eight years, another child, a scrap room with a ton more than what I moved into this house with!!! eek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty layout for an everyday task, Jennifer!! Love it!! The layered flowers are awesome and I love how you put the Graceful collection together. Sounds like you are going to be very busy in the coming days with your move!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the move goes wmoothly. i know it is a lot of work. We are looking to downsize within the year and i have been purging in the garage, the shed and the scraproom...EEEEEK!
    Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of scrapping this kind of everyday moment and you've done it beautifully!
    I like the little silouhette and all the layers of papers and tags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout - love all the little details as always!!! Good luck on your move :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. best of luck with the move, hope it all goes smoothly....Stuck really missed out this term you would have been perfect!!!PS seen a few of your layouts floating around pinterest lately!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the addition of the little girl, sweeping. Very nice indeed! I was just saying here the other day that I think we need to pretend to be moving just so we throw some stuff out! Best of luck with the packing

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's exactly what my house looked like yesterday Jennifer. I should take a pic and scrap it shouldn't I? Your layout looks fantastic. Perfect papers and embellies. Good luck with your move. Hope it all goes smoothly for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with your move. That can be so tiring!
    Love the way you document the everyday life in this page. Laundry for sure takes up a large space in my life. Always so much! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...