Sunday, September 9, 2012

Drive By Post

Things have been busy around here as we have been setting up house.  I have to say that this nest is best.  :)  Yesterday I spent the afternoon unpacking my scrappy stuff.  It is always so much fun to reorganize things and look through it all.  It sure has me wanting to get back to creating.  Soon.  Very soon.

Today I have a LO to share that I created quite some time ago.  It went up on the Les Papiers de Pandore blog  last week.  I used the beautiful Promenons-nous collection here.

I have to say that I was some excited when Diane came over for a visit wearing this summer dress.  I knew right away that I had the perfect photo opportunity for this collection.

I used a sketch by Shimelle for this LO.


Wishing you all a wonderful day with hopefully a little time for creating.

Jen

10 comments:

  1. What a great page!!! Perfect colors with that photo!!! I am glad to hear you are enjoying setting up your new home!!!! I hope you like it there. I am sure it is nice to have your own yard again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed you! Wow this is a gorgeous layout and the papers capture the colors of your daughter's dress perfectly.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear Jen.Glad to know you are happy on your new home girl!!! Looove your LO.Come to visit my blog and see my last sweater.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout Jennifer!! Love how you used the purple paper to match the pretty dress!! The border across the page is awesome, with the circles, butterflies and your title!! I have missed seeing your pages!! Looking forward to more, once you get settled and start creating again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect pp to match the pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got really excited to see a new post from you Jennifer! It's great that you love your new place and that you are settling in well. Your layout is fantastic! I love the colours and it's so perfect for you photo.
    Hope you find time soon to create. Happy unpacking! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH my this is delish I love the colours you have chosen ans the little details that make a beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty colour!

    I've been missing you too and I'm glad to know that you are happily getting settled in

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice to hear that you are settling in well!
    It put a big smile on my face reading about the photo op for 'Promenons Nous'...I do that too sometimes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The papers go perfectly with the photo! Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...