Thursday, September 27, 2012

Everyday Eclectic

I have a LO to share today using one of the newer lines from Echo Park, "Everyday Eclectic".  I love the softness of this collection with a bit of a Studio Calico vibe.  I remembered this photo of Lisa that I had edited on PicMonkey and figured it would be the perfect fit.


I did a bit of splattering here and even some stamping too.  I finally found the chicken wire stamp!!  I had been keeping an eye out for it for about a year now.  The journaling is hidden away in a little envelope.

Here is the sketch I used from a french sketch site that I recently came upon, called Scrap Idees.  Love the paper layering in this sketch.


I'm hoping to get back to scrapping sooner rather than later.  ;)

Jen


8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for some inspiration. I have a photo of Brit I have been wanting to scrap. I think that sketch is it! Lots of layers!! Your page is beautiful. I love the stamping you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so very pretty! I love the eclectic look you have given it too, with the stamping and the flair and a beautifully pulled together collection of different elements

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful use of the Everyday Eclectic, Jennifer!! And I love the chicken wire stamp!! Looks really awesome in the background of your page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! for finding that stamp Jennifer! You've used it beautifully. Love your layout and gorgeous photo.
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that stamp...on my "needs" list...hehe.

    I love the softness of the colors it compliments the photo of your daughter beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well you are the queen of layers so of course you would love that sketch, a beauty Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cool page, Jennifer! So good to hear from you! Fab layers and details. My favorite layere here is the tag inside that little bag!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...