Monday, September 24, 2012

Inside the Studio

Hee Hee   It still makes me chuckle to refer to the scrappy room as a "studio".  I think I do it to bug Rob, along with referring to myself as an "artist".  ;)

I thought I would tour you around the studio since I plan on it being my forever studio.  Yes, I don't plan on moving again until I am an old and feeble woman and the girls have to tie me up and likely gag me too and cart me off to the home.  ;)



border punches
the amazing cart from Ikea & embellishments, alphas and paper
yum!!
a closet to hide stuff away
like yarn
and more scrappy stuff
paper, paper, paper
I picked up these amazing used racks at my LSS 
die cut and embossing 
Susan's spot
piled up with paints and embellishment
sewing and more embellishment
my desk
washi tape love!
punches
more punches
favourite sketch books
decor
and the best thing of all..... I have a window!!! :)

Thanks for taking the tour!!

Jen

6 comments:

  1. What a great "Studio" Jennifer!! :) Really love it! I am hoping to have a "pretty" space, some day in the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! So fresh looking..and of course that gorgeous pop of turquoise is the perfect finishing touch. I love that Susan has her spot too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to scrap there too Jennifer...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your space is great!!! You have it so well organized. I too love you have a space set for your sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing that satisfies as a new scrappy space. I love your studio. I think I am going to call my room a studio too and see what my DH does if I call myself an artist;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Jennifer!!! What a great space :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...