Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Meet Me in Paris

I have a romantic LO to share today using the "Invitation" collection from Les Papiers de Pandore.  I have had this LO in the back of my mind since this collection came out last June.  It just seemed perfect to use papers from France for this LO of Diane and Eric in Paris last spring.  I love the angle of this photo with the Eiffel Tower in the background.

I am sad to say that this beautiful collection has pretty much been reduced to a pile of scraps sitting on my desk.   On a happy note, Julie is soon to release two amazing new lines of paper.  I am very excited to get to play with them.

I used this sketch from Sketch Inspiration.


Thanks for stopping by today.

Jen


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Jennifer!! I love those colors from the patterned paper against the kraft background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... so pretty!!! You are so right! It is perfect for your photo. What a neat angle it was taken at too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So romantic and pretty! It's a stunning picture, well worth the love and care you have put into this page :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer I love this Lo as it is so beautiful with the soft colors. I must scrap lift it for my photo of daughter and son-in-law when they were in Paris. I love your large embellishment of Story with Love, Love, Love.

    annsalert@sympatico.ca


    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just lovely Jen, I really like the soft colour palette you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I love your page softly, this is a beautiful romantic photo! good weekend, kiss

    google translation

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a stunning photo! You've done an amazing job with the sketch and those papers are just perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that photo...what a gorgeous angle. You did it justice by placing it in such a beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...