Saturday, October 27, 2012

New Collections

Just wanted to pop in to share two new collections out at Les Papier de Pandore.

Here is the beautiful "Little Winter Circus".




I can't wait to use this collection for some winter photographs and I also want to do a LO featuring Thomas.

Here are the beautiful stamps that go with this collection.

Next up is "Everyday Portraits".



I just love the colour palette in this collection and can't wait to cut into it!  Such a versatile collection.  This collection is available as a 6"x 6" paper pack.

Here are the badges for the collection.

And... here are the beautiful stamps.

Needless to say,  I will be stalking the mailman in anticipation of it's arrival.

Jen

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!!! This collection is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHH yummy yummy yummy These are soooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They certainly are lovely. I'll be looking out to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, I really like that second collection.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...