Saturday, November 24, 2012

CSI #47

It's been awhile since I took out my forensic kit and solved a case at CSI.

When I saw last night's palette I thought of Echo Park's "Take Note" collection.  All of the colours were right there.  It did seem like I was cheating though with not having to actually search through the stash.  ;)  I was inspired by a LO done by Debbi where she documented etiquette of her kitty.  I decided that it would be great to document some of Lady's quirky ways.


Evidence:  striped paper, frame, gold metal accent, mesh and flourishes

Testimony:  etiquette of Being Lady

I used this sketch from Creative Scrappers.


I love that these challenges always force me to get the story down.  I am going to really try to start getting some of these cases done again.

Jen


3 comments:

  1. This is so very pretty. She is such a lady. I loved working with this Echo park range...fabulous stitching Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute use of the CS sketch Jennifer and the EP was definitely perfect for this color scheme!! I love all of the fun journaling strips you used on your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch and the CSI colours.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...