Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Frosty


Yesterday we woke up to a winter wonderland with beautiful frost!  It always makes winter look so amazing.




It definitely feels like it is time to start scrapping Christmas even though it is not yet December.  I decided to cut into an amazing kit that I found at HomeSense.  It was a collection of goodies from last year's Fancy Pants line, "Saint Nick".  I got all kinds of goodness for all of $12!  This included paper, alphas, die cuts, glittery transparencies, chipboard and even buttons!  Score one for a scrappy bargain!




You know it must be Christmas when I actually find a use for a glittery transparency.  Yes, it is time to break out the glitter and bling.  ;)

I'll be back soon to share some more creations from this fun collection.

Jen

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos Jennifer!! We never see anything like that down South!! :) Your layout is gorgeous! I love that Fancy Pants line and what a good deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to use the lights & snow photo on a layout.........very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was one fabulous deal! I love Homesense!
    Your layout looks great...love all the layered embellishments.

    ann't wait to see the snow picture in a layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just stunning Jennifer your simple layers and simple design is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so weird - we had no frost like that here in Edmonton. You'd think we'd get the same thing being so close. Sure looks pretty and that LO is great. Love the glittery transparencies and all those layers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The frost looks magical...wish I can experience it only once in my life;-) Such a lovely Christmassy layout.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...