Saturday, November 10, 2012

November Sketch

The November sketch is up at Les Papiers de Pandore.  I love a linear sketch with lots of layering, so this one was great for me.


It was my first opportunity to cut into the two new lines, Little Winter Circus and Everyday Portraits.

Once again Mo is my beautiful muse.  I have finally assembled all of his LO's into one cohesive album.  One day I will pass the album along to Diane, but for now there are still more pages to fill.  It always amazes me that Mo always takes such a beautiful photo.  (Well... not literally.  hee hee )

While on the subject of the furry loves in my life, I have a new photo to share of "the girls".  We went to a new groomer last week and the girls got bows in their ears for the first time.  Made me chuckle because my dogs are so not bow dogs.  They are more your bandana for about a half hour until they mangle it up.  Lady had one of her bows hanging half way down her ear after all of  an hour so her bows were taken out by supper time.  Maggie surprisingly managed to keep her bows quite neat for two days!  But... here they are when they were fresh!


Hope you all have a fun weekend planned.  We have had lots of snow this past week and are thinking that today might be a pretty quiet stay in day other than running a couple of errands.  I might get some scrapping done.

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Jennifer!! Love the mix of colors and the Red buttons against the Yellow background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I have always wanted some of those cool Martha Stewart doilies...but they were always sold out. I love the layering on your layout.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...