Thursday, November 22, 2012

Saint Nick

I have two more LO's to share using my bargain find of a Fancy Pants collection kit at HomeSense.




I think this one is my favourite.  Maybe it is just that photo of those quirky empty nesters.

I used a sketch by Marcy Penner that I found on the Studio Calico  blog.  You can see the sketch here.

This LO marked the end of my kit other than some scraps.  I didn't use a sketch for this one and just let the product guide me from whatever pieces I had left over.




Wishing all of my American friends a wonderful Thanksgiving with lots of turkey and goodies!

Jen

4 comments:

  1. I love that ornament!! :) I am so not ready for that empty nester thing. I know I have a ways to go, but time goes so fast. Such pretty pages, as always with all of your great little details. Turkey is in the oven. All the sides are made except for the mashed potatoes and gravy. :) Hope you have a great weekend, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is gorgeous! Love the design... awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable. I love your bargain papers and those snowflakes are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...