Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Vintage Baby

I finally scrapped one of my favourite photographs of Thomas, taken by his very talented Auntie Carolyn.  I have been saving it for just the right paper collection.

When this colour challenge came up for Les Papiers de Pandore, I knew I had the perfect photo!


I have to give Auntie Carolyn credit for the title of this, as it is what she named her photograph.  Does it get any cuter than this?  I can't believe how much little Thomas has grown since this time!

Here is the sketch I used from Once Upon a Sketch.


Wishing you all a wonderful day!

Jen

3 comments:

  1. What a cute little guy, cute little hat and cute layout!
    Love the colours with this great photo...you nailed that sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Awesome page Jennifer!! Love the Teal and Gray color combo, with the little touches of Black!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and delicate. I love it Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...