Sunday, December 16, 2012

A Mini Album

Well it has been a long time since I created a mini album.  I have to say that I plan on creating a few more.  It was fun.  Here it is using the beautiful "Little Winter Circus" collection from Les Papiers de Pandore.










The cutie in this album is "Thing 2", last January.  She is wearing her Christmas frock too!  I gave this little album to her mama as a little Christmas gift.  She was very happy to receive it as I made a mini of "Thing 1" around the same age.

Wishing you all a Happy Sunday!

Jen

5 comments:

  1. This mini si just lovely! Bet her Mum was pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute!! What a great gift for her Mama. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore what you have done with this gorgeous little mini album. The colors out so stunning together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clean lines of this one, sucha happy little mini!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful mini - I'm going to have to go check out that website.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...