Thursday, December 20, 2012

Colour Challenge

I couldn't resist playing along with this month's colour challenge at Les Papiers de Pandore.  The Autumn palette always draws me in.


The perfect opportunity to showcase this cute little fellow who showed up on our patio last summer.  He didn't stay too long.  Luckily I was able to snap a shot of him.



I used this month's sketch at Les Papier de Pandore.  Loving that little cut out circle at the top.


It has just been hitting me how close Christmas is coming.  Lots to still get done as we start to prepare for the feast.  Pies from our favourite sandwich and pie shop have been ordered and as is our tradition, we will pick them up on Christmas Eve day and have a sandwich too.  Hope all of your Christmas plans are coming  along nicely.

I'll leave you with a recent photo of little Thomas wearing a hat that I knit for him.  Hard to believe that he will soon be three!

Jen


6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the color palette. It is one of my favorites. Your page is wonderful. I can't believe little Thomas is almost three!! It has been fun seeing all of his pics. He looks so cute in his hat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little guy (both of them...one definitely cuter than the other tho!

    Great layout...love the colours and your signature ebellishment style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo Jennifer!! We have lots of frogs around here, so I might have to snap a pic for a page next time I see one!! Love how you used the colors and they have a great natural feel to go along with the photo! And such a cute pic of that little guy! Our little boy is a hat fanatic, but he has to have store bought hats, because I have no knitting skills whatsoever!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet layout...I love your circles. The little man is so cute...and they do grow up much too quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a great take on the sketch and i would have been drawn to the colour challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy colors - your page is terrific. I really like that sketch - might have a go myself.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...