Wednesday, December 12, 2012

"Forever"

I have a LO to share today using the sweet "Little Winter Circus" collection by Les Papiers de Pandore.

The challenge was to use these cute little circular elements on this paper.  I think this sheet is my favourite in the entire collection.  The graphics are so cute and I love the snowflakes on grey on the opposite side.


I remembered a sketch from Got Sketch that was perfect to showcase these circular elements.  Here is "Thing 1 and Thing 2" once again.  ;)  This was taken last January and wow have they grown!


Wishing you all a wonderful day!

Jen

7 comments:

  1. Ahhh Jen what a darling and sweet LO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous. I love how you drew the circular elements through to your embellishments and your borders too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely. The photo of the children is so perfect in the lack and white and sort of pops off the page...The layout is jsut great. Love the pinked edges of those circles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Jennifer!! I love this cute line! The Blue and Gray is a great color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ..and a wonderful day to you today too!

    Such a sweet page you have created from that lovely combination of colours and patterns

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute, Jen!! I love this line!!! They have gotten big.. how fast kids grow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute cute cute, I love how you have used those circles!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...