Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Little Tom and Christmas 2012

Recently, we had another challenge at Les Papiers de Pandore.  It was to use the journaling cards on this awesome sheet of paper.


I decided to use three in a row.  One for embellishment, one for a little photo of little Tom and then one for my journaling.

I punched out a circle on this card and backed it with a transparency sheet.


The word "petite" is cut from on of the journaling cards.


I punched a small circle from the center of a starburst on one of the cards to represent the letter "o".


Journaling cards are one of my favourite supplies.  There are so many possibilities!

I'll leave you with some images from our Christmas celebration this year.  It was a different Christmas with my mother being in long term care and my father-in-law, George passing last February.  But, as all families do, we make the best of it and soldier on.  Hoping you all have a lovely celebration with the ones you love.

Visiting Mom at the home on Christmas Eve day.
Dad opening his gifts with Mom at the home.
Rob's mom 
Diane
Lisa
Pups resting up for company.
Susan and Rich
Lisa


Jen

2 comments:

  1. Awesome page! And great pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer,I just wanted to say thank you very much for taking the time to stop by my blog and for the lovely comment. It is greatly appreciated :).

    It looks like our Christmas was a truly beautiful day!

    Wishing you all the best for 2013.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...