Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thing 1 & Thing 2

I had a visit today from some of my favourite little people in the world and their parents too.  ;)

Meet Thing 1


and Thing 2


Aren't those t-shirts the cutest?  The camera was a clicking through the visit.

Here's my favourite shot of Thing 1.  He wants me to teach him to knit.  He isn't even five yet so I figured that sewing cards might be a better option at this point.  Here he is opening his gift.  He was being super careful because he wanted to bring the wrapping paper home and use it again.  He's a green little fellow!


Here's my favourite shot of Thing 2.  Oh,  she is a precious one.  She is a dainty little lady who loves her baby doll.  She is a quiet thinker.  I think that she is going to be super smart just like her Mama.


It's finally December and so the December Daily starts.  My goal of getting all of my foundation pages done by today was not met.  I am on the 9th page.  Life has been busy lately.  Tomorrow I hope to get some more done.

I'll leave you with my photo choice for today!


Jen

5 comments:

  1. What a page you can make with these! Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't wait to see these photos on a page!! I am glad you had a good visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The two little thingies are totally adorable. Your photography is wonderful Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are absolute darlings, the pair of them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...