Thursday, January 3, 2013

A New Year ~ A New CHA

It is that time of year again.... Winter CHA!!  The sneaks and peeks have to be my most favourite thing about CHA.  I love studying all of the goods that will be filling the shelves by springtime.  I love looking at new trends and seeing if there is anything totally new and amazing that I "need" to embark on yet another scrappy year.  ;)  The thing that I find most beneficial to studying the new lines is how it prepares a scrapper for shopping time.  I don't like having that overwhelmed feeling upon entering the LSS.  I like to recognize lines and manufacturers.  The only danger to all of this "window shopping" is that it can lead to more "actual shopping".  I guess if you don't know what is out there, you likely won't figure that you really need it.

Here is what has caught my eye so far.

Love these title stickers from Jillibean Soup.  I can only die cut a few written words with my Cricut.


I have been avoiding Jillibean Soup paper because for a bit there, I found that it was all kind of looking the same.  But..... this colour combination has me drooling!  Love the grey in there!


Cosmo Cricket has caught my eye with this line.  Love this palette.


Oh I love tags!!

Lastly, Echo Park.  I love how you get lots of bang for your buck with EP.  I know they are not cutting edge design.  More basically a copy of what some other manufacturer did a few CHA's ago.  They still do come out with some amazing lines though.  I love that now they have "mini themes".  It is nice to be able to buy the theme at an affordable price and just get a couple of LO's out of it.  This one has me interested.  Reminds me a bit of Cosmo Cricket's "Twenty Three" collection of last year.

If you want to start stalking Winter CHA easily without missing a beat, take a peek here!

So what do you have your eye on so far?

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love these sneaks...I adore the new MME lines...I just hope I can stick to my resolve to simplify this year...and not buy everything I fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try not to look LOL. But I might bookmark that link.... Just in case ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Jen! It's been a while! :)

    Loving your pics from CHA. Thank you for sharing - it makes me feel so current to know what's coming out! I often find myself buying from my favourite online store that has wicked deals on stuff from several seasons ago, so I never know what's new.

    I just saw that you posted your Top 12, so I'm off to check out that post! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...