Saturday, January 19, 2013

December Memories

I cut into my December Studio Calico kit.  I got three LO's out of it.  I loved this kit.  It was a Christmas kit without a strong Christmas theme.

This first LO uses the pastel palette in the kit.  I love me some turquoise.  The design is totally inspired by a beautiful LO that Julie Bonner did.  Julie is always such an inspiration and I love her sketches too.





These next two LO's feature my friends little girl.


I loved using the glittery gold sheet in the kit to punch out small die cuts with.  A little glitter is a good thing.




I used the January sketch at Les Papiers de Pandore.


This last LO features my favourite photo of this little one.  I'm not sure that I can part with this one and might have to keep if for my own album.  ;)


I stitched on top of a stamped area here.  I might use this technique again.



 I used a sketch by Julie Bonner here.


It felt good to be in my scrappy happy place again. Hopefully I can keep the mojo going.

Jen

10 comments:

  1. You are definitely in your scrappy happy place! These are so super pretty!!! I always love all the little details you add.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous layouts you made with this kit Jen.I really love them all and all the layouts you´ve been making!!! Love your style!!!
    P.S thanks for your lovely words my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts! I really like the stiching on top of a stamp technique...might have to try myself. That paper is simply amazing too, great colors~ I hope some of your mojo has rubbed off on me I am off today and hoping to get in the scrap room as soon as I can get dinner in the crockpot!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering when I am going to see the layouts made with the December kit and what beautiful layouts you made...you used the kit to perfection. I love what you did with the gold paper...I haven't touched mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous pages, Jennifer, each of the filled with delightful surprises and details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the brad/hexie combo! Lovely pages!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layouts girl!!! You have me blushing over here - thank you so much for your sweet words!! I need to get over to my blog & post something - I am 4 (almost) layouts & 1 sketch behind on posting - just so busy over here with the kiddos :) I made one with this kit & then now I'm diving into the Block Party one - really liking the mix of colors in it. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great pages Jennifer! I love the way you mixed these colors together!! You are doing such a fabulous job using the Studio Calico kits!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pages - I really like Julie Bonner sketches too. SC definitely has a signature look to it - great versatility in their stuff. You've showcased it so nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...