Friday, February 1, 2013

CSI #56

Well I finally got out my forensic kit and solved last week's case at CSI!  It is my favourite palette of all time so there was no way I could pass this one up!

Another photo of Diane and Eric in Paris.  Oh to be young and sitting at the top of the Eiffel Tower.



The title is taken from the title of a sweet love song by the Plain White T's.  I love this happy song. I have a real mix up of papers going on here.  The numerical sheet is an old one from Imaginese that I bought out of the sale bin at some point.  I also went through my stash of random papers that don't belong in a collection.  The grey sheets are from the "Follow Your Heart" line from MME.  Funny how I have yet to use it as a collection but it sure has mixed well with so many papers.  I put my stamps to use here!

Here is the sketch I used by Liz Chidester.


On a different note, Diane loved the three cowls that I knit for her.  It even motivated her to borrow some of my needles and pilfer a ball of wool to knit one up herself.  She found a really great pattern that I might give a go sometime soon.  

In the true nature of Diane, she couldn't resist trying all three of the cowls on Lady.  Why is Lady always  the victim??  ;)

"Okay, take this off of me!"

"I'll just close my eyes and pretend I am not being humiliated, once again."

"So this is what it feels like to lose the will to live."

I would like to take a moment to say thank you for all of the comments I received on my No Buy Challenge update.   I especially loved hearing the updates of Lynette and Cindy!  I know that Michelle is also doing well with the challenge.  Hope you decide to join us Katie Marie.  :)  Stay strong scrapping sisters!!  Anyone else out there want to join in?  It is never too late.  Your one year challenge can start at any time of the year.

Jen

3 comments:

  1. Oh those pics of Lady are too funny, but so darn cute!!!! Glad Diane liked the scarves. The page of her and Eric is wonderful!!! How fun for them to go to Paris!!!! Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you used the clear stamp that came with the January Studio Calico kit...and you used it beautifully. I love your layout and I pinned this sketch because I want to use it. Your little Lady looks lovely wearing the cowls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing use of this color palette, Jennifer!! You really rocked it!! And I love the fun way you used the sketch! One of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...