Saturday, February 2, 2013

Final Pages

With the start of a new year,  I decided to leave the DT at Les Papiers de Pandore.  It was a wonderful experience.  Julie is amazing to work with and her entire community is warm and lovely.  I haven't read that much French since my high school days in Quebec.  Thank goodness for the translator on my computer.  ;)  Getting free supplies every four months was fun too!   Here are my last two LO's done for the team.

A simple LO.  Not my usual style but I totally enjoyed creating it.




Here is the sketch I used designed by Lydell Quin.


My last LO features a sweet little fellow who may be quite familiar to you if you hang out on Michelle's blog.  Yes this is her cute little fellow.





I asked Michelle if it would be okay to print this amazing photo and scrap it for my Winter album.  It totally captures the joy of a big snowfall when you are a child..... and who could resist that cute face!  Michelle and I always laugh at how although we live so far away, our yucky weather always seems to land on her doorstep about five days later.  Yeah, I sent this big white mess her way!  LOL

Wishing you all a creative day!

Jen

6 comments:

  1. Wooow Jen both are really so so beautiful.I love your attention to details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both pages are great Jennifer!! And you did such amazing work for the DT!! I know they will miss having you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...2 great pages! Different than your usual style but wonderful just the same.
    I know what you mean about the snow...my Mum who lives in the Okanagan send it to me or vice versa!!1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...it is great to see you get out of your comfort zone on the first layout and it turned out totally gorgeous. I love the emotion in the second layout. Gorgeous winter layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You already know how much I love that page of my sweet boy. :) Your page has been added to my digi year in review book. :) I love the first one!! Totally not like you, but you did a fabulous job!! The page is beautiful! I think I am going to have to give that sketch a try. I have to do a page in under 45 min, which is virtually impossible for me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...