Sunday, March 31, 2013

Another Travel LO

It is great that I finally have some photos of my girls to scrap.  They both had traveling plans for this past February.  It was fun to look at their photos, hear their stories and then select a few photos to scrap for their albums.

This week's palette at CSI was perfect for a B&W of Diane and Eric.  I fell in love with this combination as it reminds me of that old BG line Circa 2009 "Origins".

I was lucky that I had one sheet from the line that I had picked up in the sale bin a few years back.  I totally devoured that line in the matter of a week.  Susan is still hoarding hers and offered to share but I declined because I figured it would be good to use up some of the stash.  Amazing how you can pick through and recreate the colours of a favourite past line.  Might be a future challenge in there for me.


I was happy to use up one more of those gigantic numbers from Pink Paislee.

And a few close ups!




I got the idea to place brads to represent the colours of the palette in a piece of film strip pattern washi tape, during one of my sleepless scrappy nights.  Yes I still lose sleep to my art.  Forever the tortured artist.  ;)


Here is the sketch I used by Liz Chidester.


Time to start cracking the next case.

Jen


6 comments:

  1. You are so funny! Tortured artist. LOL It is a beautiful page with lots of great details. I think I still have a bit of it left too. But then, I tend to hoard my BG papers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you used the colors from this Case File, Jennifer!! Lots of great embellishments and I love the stitching you added around the Cameo circle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see what you do with the older stash. I love seeing your circles and the stitching around the one. What a lovely touch the film strip is with it's dots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved those brads before I read your write up about them , I need to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this LO!! I actually have some of that BG line left too...you have breathed new life into me and I might have to try out this challenge using those papers! The bits and scraps that I saved. Thanks for the inspiration today, hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...