Tuesday, March 12, 2013

"Besties ~ Sort of"

I have a new CSI case to share today!


Such a fun colour palette.  As soon as I saw it I thought of Studio Calico.  I have been wanting to use the title "Besties" since hearing it so often on The Big Bang Theory.  (Just love the relationship between Penny and Amy Farah Fowler.)  It seemed perfect for documenting the "friendship" between Maggie and Lady.  They really don't care for each other that much.  They just sort of tolerate each other.  I was so happy to discover that this photo of them has a photo of Gus in the background.  I used arrows to point it out on the LO.





This week's challenge also included this fun sketch!


Hope you are all having a terrific week!

Jen


7 comments:

  1. How nice! Great photos. Love the details, like the twine wrapped arrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout!! You did an amazing job with that sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Jennifer! I love how you interpreted the sketch, using only one photo instead of the 5 suggested. The picture of your sweet doggies is so cute. Lady looks regal with her fancy haircut :) I'm sorry about Gus. We have an aging dog and the thought of losing him breaks our hearts. There are so many fun little details all over the layout. Love your scrapping style. Like I said, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely, Jennifer! Love the mix of colours and such a fabulous take on the sketch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that stitching over the arrow is just sooooo awesome, love this to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving these pretty, bright colors with your Black & White photo, Jennifer!! Really cute page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have really used the colours to perfection. I love how the bright colours pops. Gorgeous layout Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...