Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Cracking the Case

Oh the CSI site has been a full on addiction as of late.  How did I scrap before without a palette and recipe?  Here is the newest challenge up.

I do love me a bit of vintage and this palette was perfect to scrap the recent photo I took of my journal and cartridge pen.


I was actually able to use 12 of the evidence elements on this one.  It is fun when it works out that way.





I really pulled out some old stuff for this page.  I can't remember the last time I used a shaped paper and I always loved this one from Pink Paislee.  The ballerina pink patterned paper is also old Pink Paislee.  The yellow tape measure is from an old sheet of Little Yellow Bicycle.  It feels good to use up some old stuff and have it look new by mixing it with some newer stuff.  Hey, I used ribbon!  Not sure when the last time was that I did that!

I used this sketch from PageMaps.


Well, our sun is shining today in Alberta but rumour has it that we have a pile of snow headed our way.    Yuck.  :(

Hope the grass is green and tulips are breaking ground where you are.  :)

Jen


7 comments:

  1. You have so many wonderful (and a great variety too!) bits of things in your stash!! This is so very pretty!! I love the vintage vibe here. I have that same piece of shaped paper!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't feel bad either.. no tulips here and more snow coming.. you are probably sending it down to me when it is done at your house! LOL :D Snow for us late this weekend into early next week. Blech!

      Delete
  2. I totally know what you mean!! I love your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were fast with that LO! Mine's still a work in progress on my desk but almost finished. It looks great and how neat is that that you were able to incorporate almost every one of the evidence elements?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Jennifer!! I love the pretty vintage feel you created on your page and the chicken wire pattern in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your page is stunning...and I still have some of that Pink Paislee papers too. Love the chicken wire and butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous! And what an amazing looking journal!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...