Saturday, March 2, 2013

Creative Scrappers Reader's Reveal



I am sure you all have heard by now that Creative Scrappers is taking a break very soon and has just posted it's last sketch #250, yesterday.  Waaahhhhh!!!

Sunday mornings will not be the same without having the new sketch to look forward to.  I have a special attachment to this site, as it was Kristine who gave me my first opportunity on a DT back in 2010.  I was so happy to be a part of the last sketch celebration.

Here is my take featuring my cute nephew, Thomas.  I love this sweet photo of him!


I used the Studio Calico collection "Darling Dear" and thought that the name fit the photo well too.  There may also be some Studio Calico "Yearbook" in there too.

Here is the sketch.


Well, I am trying to dry my tears by being grateful that Kristine is keeping all of the sketches up on the site. ;)   It may be time to go back and catch up on ones that I have missed.  Such a great resource for us sketch lovers.

Jen

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! He grew up!! I am so used to seeing baby pics of him!! Great page Jen!! So many fun bits on there! Hope your weekend is going well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job with the sketch Jennifer!! Love your mix of SC product!! I used that Darling Dear pattern for my background on this one too!! :) Congrats on guesting for the #250 Sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing, I love those little layered circles and that pic is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is gorgeous. You are teaching me to use my scraps to cut up into circles etc...and use for embellishments. See we never stop learning.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...