Monday, March 18, 2013

It's Good to Laugh

Last night we went to see Canadian born comedian, Jeremy Hotz.  We had seen him twice before and totally enjoyed him.  We laughed just as hard this time around.  He is very interactive with his audience.  He chooses his targets within the first few minutes of the show and comes back to and includes these people in his entire act.  I was a little worried to find out that Rob had scored us tickets in the fourth row.  I would find it terrifying to be one of the targets.  Before the show I pleaded with Rob to not laugh too loud or draw any attention to us.  Phew!  We went under the radar.  LOL

We bought his DVD and lined up to get an autograph and a photo.  He also signed my ticket stub.  He was lovely to meet in person and being a crazy scrapper, I felt the need to tell him that I am planning a scrapbook page on him.  Can't wait to do the LO and include the ticket stub!


Laughing really is good for the soul.

Jen

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you had a good time!!! (and stayed under the radar too!) Yes, laughing is good for the soul. I can't wait to see your page.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...