Monday, March 11, 2013

The White Sisters Big Adventure ~ Etsy

 I have not been chatting much about the White Sisters and their Crafty Tuesdays for quite some time.  Oh we have been busy, very busy.  We were keeping things on the down low until we had things up and running.  Susan and I have opened up an Etsy shop!

We have been dreaming about this for quite some time and last fall decided to stop dreaming and start doing.  The shop is called Knit One Scrap Too.


Here is a small sample of some of the kinds of things we are making.



If you would like the chance to win these just pop on over to the shop and then come back and leave me a comment telling me which item you like best in the shop!   I'll choose a random winner on Friday evening.  This giveaway is opened to everyone.  :)

Make sure you head on over to Susan's blog because she has some goodies that she is giving away too!

Susan and I have lots of ideas for items we plan on making.  Crafty Tuesdays rock!  :)

This giveaway is now closed.

Jen

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on this new endeavour...I know you are going to be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I am so excited you have this up and going!!! I know there will be lots of fun goodies in there from the White Sister's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the shop (you don't have to enter me this time, just wanted to say hi!)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats you two! I actually have been adventuring into an Etsy shop as well. Just have a few more things to list. I would love it if you'd follow me, and I'll follow you too! Good luck! Love the name!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen, just stopped over at Susan's blog. Congrats on the new etsy store, what fun running it together! I would love to be entered into your giveaway, I really like the embellishment packs, such cute items!
    Thanks so much for the chance:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun endeavor Jennifer!! Love the name of your shop and the sneak of items looks great!! Good luck with the shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very best of luck with it - everything looks absolutely lovely! The colours in the embellishment packs really show off your good taste!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those little crochet flowers in pink, coral and grey!!! I also love all the die cut embellishments in pink, red and coral. Lovely shop!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...