Saturday, April 20, 2013

CSI #67

The theme this month at CSI is humour.  It was a great time to get some silly photos of Rob scrapped.  Here's the case!

I did ask for Rob's okay before exposing him to the world like this. LOL


And a few close ups.





So much for not using my new enamel dots until doing DT LO's.  They were sitting on my desk just willing me to pop a few on a page!  I think that these lovelies will be short lived.  They sure add the perfect touch!

This challenge came with a sketch!


Wishing you a creative day!

Jen

4 comments:

  1. Love this layout!! And you're right the enamel dots are perfect! Love all the punctuation you used as well, it's given me a few ideas to try!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! It sure fits the whole theme of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page Jennifer!! Love the fun photos and your design based on the sketch is really amazing!! And I think I missed your CSI on the Team post, but wanted to congratulate you on making the Team!! You will do a FAB job at CSI!

    ReplyDelete
  4. when I saw this I immediately thought comic strip...the colours your design...love everything about it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...