Thursday, April 4, 2013

New in the Shop

Susan and I got together yesterday for some crafty time, lunch out with Rob and a bit of knitting.  A fun day as always, other than the epic mistake I made on my lavender baby blanket.  Thankfully Susan got me back on the right track.  I had visions of pulling it all out and starting over.  It would have been about 17 hours of work gone.  :(  A scary thought for sure.

Here are some embellishments that we created for the shop.  They were inspired by a tiny embellishment that I spied in a Pink Paislee  diecut embellishment pack.





Wishing you all a wonderful Thursday!

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Love then Jennifer....so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you both have a real talent for creating beautifully built little pieces like this.

    I'm on a post Easter catch up today..and I just knew you would have some lovely colours and layers for me to enjoy. I wasn't wrong :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...