Sunday, April 7, 2013

On the Bright Side

So last year I ran out and bought this MME line as soon as it hit the shelves.  Sadly, I only just cut into it last week.  Luckily I love it as much today as I did last year.  The perfect palette for a shot of Lisa and Steve at the beach.




I was super excited to find these little orange arrows in an embellishment pack from Studio Calico!


I used this sketch designed by Julie Blanc.  I always love her linear designs.


Wishing you all a crafty day filled with inspiration!

Jen

6 comments:

  1. Really love this one Jennifer! Such a fun graphic feel! The mix of Gray and Blue, looks really awesome with the pops of Orange and touches of Black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those colours! All of the stamping is great too. I need to lend you that stamp set that you bought me - I think you've waited a sufficient amount of time now to be able to use it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sketch and I love what you did with it. Your layout is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOu always have a perfect way of combining just the right amount of colours and patterns in your papers and embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous!!! Love how you used the sketch, too! I am with ya on this one...I have done the same thing too many times!! I really need to start using what is still in its new packaging!! Ha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout Jennifer! As you probably know... I love everything MME! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...