Thursday, April 18, 2013

On the Team!

I have some exciting news to share today!  I am honoured to announce that I have been accepted onto the CSI Design Team!


I am so excited to be amongst this talented group of "detectives".  I am totally addicted to Debbi's challenges.  I love the process of scrapping from a colour palette and then trying to incorporate as many elements as I can.  My journaling has become more of an important element of my pages now.  I know that in years to come I will be thankful to have the stories down.  I have to say that CSI is a super fun place to hang out and the community is amazingly warm and positive.  I encourage you to come on over and play along!!  :)

In other exciting news,  Susan presented me with a gift to congratulate me on my new gig!  I am now the proud owner of........


enamel dots!!! Yippi!!!  Thanks Susan.  :)  I am saving these babies for DT LO's.

Wishing you a wonderful day!

Jen

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Jen and you're welcome. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! I love your layouts and your overall style, can't wait to see your layouts over at CSI each week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! BIG Congrats to you Jennifer!! Very deserved!! You always do such a fabulous job with the CSI Case Files, and I love stopping by your Blog to see what you do with each challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Your layouts are always amazing. I'm looking forward to seeing more CSI layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many congratulations Jen! you'll be an absolute asset to them and I'm sure you'll be an inspiration to us all as you solve your cases

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh congrats - they are lucky to have you, as are all their followers. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...