Tuesday, April 2, 2013

"You and Me"

I have another CSI case solved and ready to share!  Such a fun and bright palette this week.

Here's another one of Lisa and Steve in Mexico.  I am really enjoying having photos of people to scrap.  A little break from scrapping the furry family members.  ;)


I broke out some really old school MME for this one.  Remember "Love Me Do".  Love those crazy love birds on the paper strip. The title diecut is from one of the MME lines from last year but I can't remember which one.  I used some embellishments from Studio Calico and BG.  Now I know that little arrows are all the rage this scrappy season but mine are in short to non-existent supply.  I found an old die cut sheet from Scenic Route that was filled with huge arrows circa 2008.  Amongst them I found the short, fat green arrow used on the top left of the LO.  Score!  Somehow I feel as if I have cheated the system.  ;)  I am debating doing a LO using one of the huge arrows!  I still love them.  Maybe I can think of an updated way of using one.  Oh good, a thought to keep me awake tonight.  The tortured artist within rears it's ugly head once again.  ;)




Here is the sketch I used created by Kim Keane.


I'll be back soon with another LO to share.

Jen

6 comments:

  1. So bright and happy, Jennifer! I love these colours together :-) Awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful Jennifer! Love the colours and what a great job you've done matching up all your 'older' papers and embellies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer thank you for inspiring me to use my old stash. I see papers on your layouts that I have totally forgotten I had. You have put a new light on old products so wish me luck because I'm going to dig into my old stash and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously lovin ow you have layered the photos and embellies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the b&w photos mixed with the color photo on this one Jennifer! Awesome use of the CSI color scheme, and I love all of the fun embellishments you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how easily you mix old with new...and how easily you mix paper ranges...you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...