Saturday, May 11, 2013

"Colour My World"

Remember that old Chicago song in the 70's?  I still love it as well as any Chicago music circa the 70's. Hmm the 80's.... not so much.  This song was my inspiration for this week's case at CSI.


Here is my friend's little guy having some crafty time at my place while the grown-ups visited.


He always enjoys a trip down to the studio to gather supplies and usually goes home with a bit of a craft kit.  He has been asking me to teach him how to knit since he was three!  I did manage to find him sewing cards this past Christmas but I think his heart is set on knitting.  Maybe one day.




Here is the sketch that came along with the challenge.  I used it for inspiration and then added my own twist.  I have problems with things being totally balanced.  Hmmm..... what does that mean?  LOL


Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and a Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms out there!  My girlies are coming over today.  :)

Jen

5 comments:

  1. Nice photo sequence and page. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers Day to you too Jennifer! Have a lovely time with your girls. You layout is gorgeous! I love your twist on the sketch and that little guy is just so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Color Scheme on this Case File!! You did a fab job with the File and Sketch, Jennifer!! Really love the papers and embellishments you chose for your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds as if he'd be a pal for Little E..who I think would also be a knitter, given the chance.

    That's just a gorgeous colour combination and you have pulled it all together beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously this looks sooo fabulous , I love the red

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...