Sunday, May 5, 2013

"Happy Spring"

I am officially a detective at CSI now!  Here's this week's challenge.

This week's theme was spring.  After the winter we have just had,  I couldn't help but do a springtime LO Alberta style!  Yes, a snowy photo and a few snowflakes floating around with the butterflies.  ;)


I am happy to say that I think that spring may have finally arrived.  We did have snow last week, but right now it is sunny and warm and wonderful.  I sure hope it stays.



I have a mix of some old BG lines here.  Some "Olivia" and some "Green at Heart".  Some of the embellishments are from the Crate "On Trend" collection.  Having fun mixing it up!  I think this page will end up in my winter album.  LOL

I used a sketch from Kristine Davidson's Volume 2 eBook.  Such a treasury of sketches to have.

Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday!

Jen


5 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! And yes, I think it definitely belongs in the winter album! LOL I love the mix of snowflakes and butterflies. It doesn't get more Alberta than that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty even though I'd rather have spring blossoms than snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I say this all the time but your eye for detail is always spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really pretty page with so many details to enjoy. I like how you were able to take the inspiration and personalise it so that it will end up in your winter collection

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a very pretty colour combination. Gorgeous layout Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...