Friday, May 31, 2013

In My Backyard ~ Photo Post

The birds are singing and everything is in bloom!

Vines are climbing.


Flowers are blooming.




Some flowers are drooping.


A new birdhouse is awaiting tenants.


Cotton for nesting is ready for pulling.


Nyjer birdseed in hopes of  attracting Golden Finches.



Some blooms are already fading.


Out with the old and in with the new!



Bleeding hearts sit in a row.


Yard work is waiting to be done.


Curious puppies are exploring.


A winter casualty lies waiting to be composted.


And this little one dreams of laying her eggs.


~ Jen ~

4 comments:

  1. So fun!!! May I say, I love your paver sidewalk!!!
    I have lots of finches at my feeder. We added a shepherd's hook and a feeder to the island that houses all the utility boxes with a regular birdseed mix. The hummer birds are back and fighting over the two feeders. :) My bleeding heart hasn't quite come back. Looks like it is trying to.
    I hope your elbow is healing well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The light in your photos is so soft and lovely..very spring-like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your yard is beautiful You should scrap the wheel barrow picture! Here's another page I made with the goodies you sent me:
    http://cindyspagesintime.blogspot.com/2013/06/fake-pass.html

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shots....I wouldn't mind summer all year long...the cold weather is creeping up on us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...