Monday, May 13, 2013

New in the Shop

Susan and I have been busy creating again.  Check out these beauties.


I love negative space!  We made a set for ourselves too.  I never think of stopping to diecut things like this while I'm in the middle of creating.  It is nice to have them on hand.

In other "supplies news",  Susan recently came upon an amazing find at a warehouse style scrapbook store that is new in Edmonton.  You can see her amazing bargains here.  Well, being the generous sister that she is, she brought over her goodies to show me and to share with me!  Thanks Susan.  :)


I think I love the older Studio Calico stuff just as much as the new stuff.  It is always such a classic.

Wishing you all a creative day.  :)

Jen


2 comments:

  1. They look great...love the little wooden embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer-I received my package yesterday. Very nice! I particularly love the Black Dress papers and elements. I have some items I'm taking to my scappy friends at work today as well! Thank you so much! Cindy Gay

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...