Tuesday, June 18, 2013

New in the Shop

Today was "Crafty Tuesday" for me and Susan.  Well, there was no crafting going on since we are down one "wing" but we did get some new items listed in our Etsy Shop!

New dishcloth colour combinations and...




some new scrapbooking embellishment packs.





I think that I may challenge myself to use just one of these packs and a piece of white cardstock and see what I can come up with for a LO.  But first... a little more rest for the "wing".  ;)

Jen

5 comments:

  1. Such pretty colour combinations! I have been thoroughly enjoying the embellishments you sent me. Thank you again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those flowers. Are they crocheted? Great embellies there, I would love to see what you do with it. Oh yes, about the Silhouette Cameo....definitely a tool and falls outside the "no buy" rules.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the flowers in the embellishment packs are hand crocheted by Susan. :) Oh that Silhouette is calling my name! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. The yarn looks yummy and I can attest to how much fun a pack of those embellishments are to work with, thanks to those you included in my swap. You'll see some sprinkled on pages and cards soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...