Saturday, July 6, 2013

"Visitor"

There is a new case up at CSI.  A crisp palette that I really enjoyed.

I love this recent photo of Sophie.  She belongs to Lisa's boyfriend Steve.  Lisa explains her relationship with Sophie as "love/hate".  Sophie made it very clear when Lisa moved in that she was still Steve's number one girl.  LOL




Still enjoying playing with clean lines.  Wonder how long this will last?

Hopefully I'll make it down to the studio to create one of these days.  Rob is home for a bit, the weather has been amazing and the days are flying by.  Time to soak up every minute of summertime.

Jen

8 comments:

  1. Great journaling, sweet pet and I love your design. Have a nice Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page Jennifer!! The typed journaling is so fun and your page has an amazing design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh isn't this just the cutest! I love this color palette. It is one of my favorite summer ones. Such a great design. Sophie is such a cute pup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore what you've done with this colour palette. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A crisp looking page which really suits that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK wow now this one really knocks my socks off, those fresh inviting colours and your clean lines ....loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Jennifer! The colours are just so eye-catching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a crisp palette - nice sharp looking page.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...