Monday, September 30, 2013

"Happy Go Lucky"

Last Friday night I spied an email from my LSS saying that the new Fancy Pants collections were in.  Fancy Pants have been hitting them out of the park this year with amazing collections.  "Happy Go Lucky" was just calling my name out to run over and buy it.  I brought it home and drooled over it for a bit.  By Saturday night I started cutting into its awesomeness.

I finally scrapped my favourite photo of Jack to date.  His "portrait".  I think I am officially out of jack photos at this point.  LOL





I used this sketch by Jenny Evans.




I'll leave you with a recent photo of Lady.  Any throw that I buy soon becomes Lady's blanket.  She has done it from the day I brought her home.  She does like comfort.  ;)


Thanks for stopping by.  

Jen

4 comments:

  1. I love it!! That collection was perfect for that super sweet photo, and you rocked the sketch! Thanks for using it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Jennifer! The Yellow chevron across your page is so pretty! And I agree...loving what FP has been putting out over the past year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous page Jennifer!!! So many fabulous details & you totally rocked the FP products :) I love your last statement about Lady - that is EXACTLY what happens at our house with our three poodles :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady sure loves to live in the lap of luxury. Your layout of Jack is lovely Jennifer. He is such a lovely puppy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...