Saturday, September 28, 2013

More Jack

I have two more pages to share,  created with the August Studio Calico kit.

Another colourful page featuring a sleepy Jack.  Sleepy Jack is something that I don't witness very often.  When he comes to my house he is full of energy and wanting my old girls to play like puppies.  They just growl at him when he gets too annoying and keeps jumping on their heads and swatting at their faces as they try to have yet another daily nap.  I remember the days when Maggie thought that hours filled with face biting with Gus was just a grand way to spend the day, but not so much anymore.    Then there is poor Lady who really doesn't know how to play.  If she sees other dogs playing,  she just stands off to the side.  She seems excited and wags her tail but never joins in on the fun.  :(


Thank you to Michelle for sending me this awesome "Today" die cut from her Silhouette.

A few close-ups!  I really loved that gold polka dotted washi tape that came in the kit.  I think it might be showing up on quite a few LO's.  Still addicted to Heidi Swapp Colour Shine.  This time using "Mustard".




Here is the sketch I used from Stuck Sketches. 


This last LO was my favourite from the kit.  It hardly seems like it would come from the same kit, as the colours are so subdued.  It was fun to use some of the frames as little sections of embellishment!


And a few more close-ups.




This fun sketch full of layering opportunities is by Jennifer Kinkade.


So another kit bites the dust and Jack's album starts filling up!  :)

Jen






1 comment:

  1. I love both layouts but I must admit that the second one is just breathtaking. You really outdid yourself with that one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...