Friday, September 20, 2013

Two Pairs of Mittens & Layer by Layer

The knitting needles have been a clicking!

Making this pair of mittens to match this scarf,


and this pair of mittens to match this scarf.


I think I am ready for the onset of our Canadian winter.

On a scrappy note, Susan and I spent the day yesterday,  working on our Layer by Layer class by Christine Middlecamp, completing two and a half more pages for our album.  The layering and detail amazes me.    Best of all,  I am finding a love for all things gold and glittery.   I'm excited to have items such as these in my stash.



Yesterday even entailed some splattering of some Heidi Swapp Color Shine, outlining with white gel pen and gold gel marker and even some doodling.  Susan and I had a question of the day... Does it count as doodling when you use a ruler for part of the design?  Ha Ha  We think not, but what can I say, The White Sisters like things neat and precise.  ;)

I will eventually share the album pages, but until then, here is a peek at some of the other products we are using.






Jen

2 comments:

  1. It looks amazing...so much nicer than blogging about a "no buy challenge". I am starting to love working with mixed medias and looking forward to see your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really should have taken that class: I was so tempted. I can't wait to see some of your pages.

    Gorgeous autumnal knits today. Those photos are just the kind of thing I love to see in my favourite season of the year

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...