Tuesday, October 1, 2013

More "Happy Go Lucky"

This latest line from Fancy pants had me wanting to scrap until it was all done.  I might have enough to squeeze in just one more page.  It's all a matter of finding a sketch that works well with scraps.

Now, it may seem weird to do a LO featuring your vacuum cleaner and floor steamer but just think how much fun it will be to look at these tools in about 30 years time.  I wonder what will be on the market for floor cleaning then.  Will the self cleaning floor have been invented?  LOL  For now, I am just happy with how well "Dyson" and "Shark" work for me.  ;)




I used this sketch by Mou Saha.



Haven't done a page of Maggie lately.  I love this  photo of her keeping me company as I knit.  She is my constant companion.




Here's the sketch I used by Liz Chidester.


Hope you are all enjoying a wonderful fall day!

Jen

5 comments:

  1. Your pages are so wonderful. The first one is so fun!!! You are right. It will be fun to look at all the things we use in 30 yrs. I am trying to remember what they looked like when I was a kid... I think my mother had a Kirby vacuum. Big and heavy!

    The one of Maggie is so so pretty!!! I love the soft color palette. She really is your faithful companion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course everyone here is right with you on the need to scrapbook vacuum cleaners :) Actually, smiling aside, wouldn't a whole album of everyday household objects be a cool thing to find 50 years from now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you used the photo of the vacuum Jennifer! I think object photos are just as fun to scrap sometimes, as the photos of people and pets! And the colors from the FP collection is perfect with your photo! Love that cute photo on your second page and the use of all of the pretty Pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a novel idea to scrap the things we cannot do without. I love the page of Maggie. Such a lovely title too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. have to agree the colours are fabulous, love the clean lines on these ones Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...