Sunday, November 24, 2013

A Trip to the Greenhouse

On a snowy winter's day, what better place to go to, than the greenhouse.


Greenland's is amazing enough during the warm summer months and then in wintertime, it transforms into a truly magical place!  I think it is one of my favourite places to be!  Rob, not so much.  ;)  Sparkly things just don't amaze him, the way they do me.  LOL


There are beautiful displays showcasing different colours and themes .


The trees are gorgeous!


Under each tree are baskets containing the decorations displayed on the tree.  If you can't find the ornament you want in the baskets, you are welcome to shop right off the tree.


There are styles for everyone's taste.  I seem drawn to the owls.



I love these little bird houses too.


Whoever designs the decorations of these trees is so talented!  Can you imagine having a turquoise tree decor?


This is just a happy place to be!


One of the best things to do here is to hang out in the fresh evergreens area.  It smells so good.  I had planned on taking photos of these arrangements as well as the lovely poinsettias but, my camera battery died.  Boo to that!  :(

Thanks for stopping by!

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Us woman do loce sparkly things, don't we? I would love a turquoise and white tree...love the owls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tour, I'll feeling oh so much more festive now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...