Wednesday, November 6, 2013

It's the Small Things

I am a firm believer that it is always the small things in life that make people happy.   For me, the "small thing" often comes in the form of a furry little pup!  Well lately, I have joined the many folks who follow Tuna!


He is a Chiweenie, which is a mix between a Chihuahua and a Dachshund!  His owner posts photos almost daily and sometimes there is even a short video!


So if looking at this little face puts a smile on your face, go and check him out here! 


Just be warned that Tuna leads a pretty exciting life.  It sometimes leaves me thinking that my life is lacking somewhat.  ;)  Tuna melts my heart!  How about you?

Jen

3 comments:

  1. Yikes, that is just a tad creepy. Weird how a dog could have teeth like that. Lady is absolutely beautiful in comparison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well he certainly looks like a character! Cool pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He certainly has a lot of personality...and I gather that he has a large following.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...